Have you ever wished you had someone walking alongside you through the peaks and troughs of your professional journey? Someone who understands the challenges and knows their way through the maze?
I've done the hard yards - as a published author, and in my first career as a singer. In my occupational psychology practice, I work with professionals of all kinds to build capability and help people achieve success.
I specialised in occupational psychology because I'm passionate about the importance of meaningful work and I want to help you achieve your career goals, whatever they may be.
If you're a performer of any kind, or a writer, then I can provide insider knowledge and support to help you maximise your potential and deliver your best.
In my Mentoring Program, I provide one-on-one coaching via Skype or phone to participants from all around the world, to help you implement your plans and achieve your professional goals.
- Mental preparation for performances
- Overcoming writer's block
- Personal coaching for participants in my online courses
- Preparation for interviews and auditions
- Dealing with criticism and rejection
- Goal setting and work habits
- Managing stress
- Setting yourself up for success
- 1 hr phone or Skype coaching sessions (available in single session, 3 session (10% discount) and 6 session (20% discount) packages.
- 3 month subscription plan: weekly email check-in; 20-30 min fortnightly phone or Skype call.
- 6 month subscription plan: as per 3 month plan with 10% discount applied.
There are a limited number of mentoring places available, so please contact my Course Administrator (firstname.lastname@example.org) before you enrol to enquire about availability. And don't worry if your particular issue isn't listed in the dot points above. If in doubt, ask!
I look forward to walking with you on the road less traveled.
Sign up to receive news and tips
We respect your privacy. Your details will not be shared with anyone for any reason.
Contact my Course Administrator.
p: 61 2 6259 9289
Office Hours: 8:30 - 5:30 Australian Eastern Standard Time
Qualifications & Memberships
- M.Phil. (Psych. ANU)
- Graduate Teaching Programme (Adult Ed. ANU)
- Grad. Dip. App. Fin. (Kaplan Professional)
- Grad. Dip. Psych. (UC)
- B.A. (1st Class Hons. Psych. ANU)
- Full Member, Australian Psychological Society
- Member, ACT Writers Centre
- Accredited Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) Practitioner
- Accredited practitioner for the full suite of SHL occupational instruments (eg. OPQ, Verify)
- Accredited Lominger Voices Capability Framework and 360 Degree Feedback Report Practitioner.
- Accredited Full Circle 360 Degree Feedback Practitioner.