Welcome. I'm an author, silversmith and occupational psychology consultant.
My first novel, Striking Out, was published by Firefield Press on 14 July 2015. The novel is the first in a series about an ambitious singer songwriter from regional Western Australia, who moves to the city to become a star, encountering a series of colourful characters along the way - including Todd, the sexy, brooding muso with the dragon tattoo, and sleazy Des, the agent who wants much more than a ten percent cut of her earnings.
I'm working on a second series as well, this time in the crime fiction genre, featuring a heroine who works as a forensic psychologist, using her professional skills to unveil the secrets that people kill to keep hidden. Her journeys into the darkest recesses of the human mind leave her struggling with cynicism and despair as the foundations of her own life unravel.
Here's the author video Firefield Press produced for their Behind the Books series.
Staying in Touch
You can follow me on social media by clicking on the icons in the navigation bar. You can also sign up to receive blog notifications here.
This website is dedicated to Theo Bartolozzi, Sorayana Bennett, and Mister Mo. Deeply loved, sorely missed, always remembered.
Qualifications & Memberships
- M.Phil. (Psych. ANU)
- Graduate Teaching Programme (Adult Ed. ANU)
- Grad. Dip. App. Fin. (Kaplan Professional)
- Grad. Dip. Psych. (UC)
- B.A. (1st Class Hons. Psych. ANU)
- Full Member, Australian Psychological Society
- Member, ACT Writers Centre
- Accredited Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) Practitioner
- Accredited practitioner for the full suite of SHL occupational instruments (eg. OPQ, Verify)
- Accredited Lominger Voices Capability Framework and 360 Degree Feedback Report Practitioner.
- Accredited Full Circle 360 Degree Feedback Practitioner.
I am self-employed and my new business website is under construction. Link coming soon. In the meantime, my areas of specialisation include:
- Design and facilitation of learning and development programs.
- Delivery and interpretation of occupational psychometric assessments (personality, motivation, cognitive ability, other role specific tests) for individuals and teams.
- Leadership development.
- Career transition.
- Change management.
- Strengths finding and capability development.
- Strategic analysis of capability gaps.
- Job analysis and capability framework design.
- Staff engagement, morale and productivity.
- Performance management.
- Executive coaching.
sign up to receive news and tips
I respect your privacy. Your details will not be shared with anyone for any reason.